BEST PRICE -> Frage zum Produkt
The Comp 4 is the next evolution of the most popular bicycle neck brace in the world. The Comp 4 chassis is now constructed of new LEATT® High Impact Polymer (LHIP) which improves its durability in a greater range of temperatures. The 5-way adjustability allows for a wide range of body shapes and body sizes, creating a better, more comfortable fit than any other neck brace. The adjustable height of the front and rear tables, a Comp brace exclusive feature, provides a better helmet-to-brace interface for more body shapes and neck lengths. As with all Leatt® neck braces, the Comp 4 is designed by a medical doctor with the help of biomedical engineers and medical professionals. See sizing chart to get your size.
- New proprietary chassis material ? LHIP (Leatt High Impact Polymer)
- New, lighter weight, super-low profile, DBX cut, clip-on padding made of Crosslink
- New wider, reshaped rear Thoracic strut
- New tougher, more foolproof hinge system
- New more comfortable chest strap system
- Worn and trusted by more riders than all other neck braces combined
- As always the Comp III features:
- Alternative Load Path Technology?
- 5-way adjustability, making it the best-fitting brace in the world
- a collarbone relief section
- a break-away rear strut and crush zones for enhanced safety
- Two side hinges are simple to use for both right and left handed riders and bright red color helps identify them to track workers or paramedics
- Padding kit removable/washable
- Replacement parts available.
- CE Approved to Personal Protective Equipment directive 89/686/eec
- Size medium weighs 1.80 pounds (820g), without optional chest strap
- NOT for MX/Enduro/Offroad use due to different padding.